Sunday, August 9, 2009

Where in the heck are The Jorgensens?

Last year at this time we had just begun our family trek to the Southwest. It was a fabulous time visiting friends and relatives and enjoying nature’s beauty as we drove across the western states. I remember our trip with such fondness and wish we could do it every year. Dance with me down memory lane . . .

Bonus points awarded to anyone who noticed Eric getting bitten on his backside!

Click  here for our inspiration . . . for both the  impressive dance moves and the shameless conceptual rip-off.  :)  Imitation (no matter how bad) is the ultimate form of flattery, so I am told . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfKdbWwruY

10 comments:

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

Wow! Thanks for the quick trip we just took with the fun and crazy Jorgensen family through the southwest! Next time you take a trek like that we want to caravan with you! :-}

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

Wow! Thanks for the quick trip we just took with the crazy and fun Jorgensen family through the southwest. Next time you make that trek we want to caravan with you!

Hammond Family said...

So cute! We love the Jorgensen family!

Thelma said...

I love that! I love your family. How lucky it is to be me and know you.

mom said...

Thank you for a quick trip down memory lane! I have viewed it so many times but never had seen Eric getting nipped..honestly I don't think your dad had anything to do with it, the dogs just weren't use to so much excitement!LOL I am so greatful for the trip and the makings of such fond memories for all of us! Love you all very much! mom

Mrs. M said...

I love that! I should get a video camera. Thanks for sharing that.

Susie said...

That was very fun to watch your sweet family in many different states and places. it is always a treat to go down memory lane. Love all the dancing you all did, your a very fun family for sure.

Our Family said...

LOVE IT!!! Oh my gosh, you guys are so fun and creative!!!! Seriously! I want to do that now with my family!!!!

Alisa said...

I LOVE THAT! Oh how I wish I had something like that of our familys trip last summer. I will copy you and do it for something.
What an awesome idea- I love that you saw something so cool and carried it out for your family!

Donna Ryan said...

That was so fun to watch! Hey, how come I can't just follow your blog? I have to "subscribe." I have to set something up to do that. Grrr. So glad you started a blog!