Monday, April 12, 2010

Have I Mentioned . . .

Three of our children are involved in the Glacier Peak High School production of “The Music Man” It’s tech week this week—which means even later practices and lots more hard work. Opening night is this Friday, 16 April 2010 at 7:30 p.m. with additional shows on April 17, 23, and 24 . . . I’m hoping this baby lets me see at least one of the shows!!!

 

The Jorgensen Cast . . .

David Jorgensen David as ‘Professor Harold Hill’

 

Hans JorgensenHans as a member of the Quartet (The High Tenor)

 

Freja JorgensenFreja as Amaryllis (Friday night showings) and Gracie (Saturday night  showings)

Here’s a sneak peek!!!

5 comments:

The Fab 4 From Washington said...

Thanks for the sneak peak! We can hardly wait to see the play. Seeing the pictures made us even more excited. What talented children you have Janet. And we'll keep our fingers crossed that your baby stays tucked into the oven for a few more weeks! :-}

Thelma said...

What a beautiful cast!

Susie said...

It looks like a very fun production to see. I hope you will be able to see all of the shows before she decides to make her entrance. WOW!! You have talented kids!!

grandma C said...

There is a grandma in New Mexico that is so proud of the Jorgensen family I think I'm going to burst! How I wish I could be there to see a live performance. Love to you all! grandma C

Anna said...

Is there a Jorgensen Theater company? If not, there should be. What fun memories!!!! Can't wait for that baby to arrive too!